GET YOUR TICKETS NOW
Come out and enjoy unlimited tacos at Miami New Times' Tacolandia! Tacolandia, is a taco sampling event you will not want to miss.
The event will feature over 30 of South Florida's best restaurants, each featuring a dish that showcases their idea of a taco. In addition to unlimited taco samplings, event goers will have access to cash bars with beer and cocktails and entertainment. Make your way to Magic City Studios on Saturday, November 16 from 2PM - 6PM to taste the best tacos South Florida has to offer!
You can expect to see restaurants serving tacos in different forms such as ice cream tacos, sushi tacos, traditional tacos and much more.
Participating restaurants include, Rocco's Tacos, Cabo Flats, Tacomiendo and many more!
Guests will enjoy drinks from various spirits, such as Estrella Jalisco and Blue Martini, as well as a variety of entertainment. General Admission ticket holders will have access to cash bars throughout the venue. VIP ticket holders will have complimentary drinks and will also have access to cash bars in General Admission.
Purchase your tickets today! VIP tickets start at $50 and include early entry into the event at 2pm, unlimited taco samples, complimentary drinks in VIP,...
access to cash bars in General Admission and entertainment. General Admission tickets start at $25 and include entry into the event at 3pm, unlimited taco samples, access to cash bars in General Admission and entertainment.
You must be 21+ to attend this event. A government issued ID will be required to enter. Ticket prices are subject to increase.
AROUND THE WEB
- New Times' Tacolandia Is Tomorrow: Here's Your Taco Checklist
- South Florida's Five Most Interesting Tacos
- Tacolandia BOGO Flash Sale: Get Two-for-One Tickets Now
- Get Your Tacolandia 2019 Fiesta Four-Packs Now
- National Taco Day 2019 Specials in Miami
- Here Are the Tacos You'll Be Eating at Tacolandia 2019
- Tickets for New Times' Tacolandia 2019 on Sale Now
- Miami's Best Eats and Drinks This Weekend: Tacolandia, Drag Brunch, and Vista Rooftop
- New Times' Tacolandia Turns Wynwood Into a Taco Paradise