Come out and enjoy unlimited tacos at Miami New Times' Tacolandia! Tacolandia is a taco sampling event you will not want to miss.
The event will feature over 20 of South Florida's best restaurants, each featuring a dish that showcases their idea of a taco. In addition to unlimited taco samplings, event-goers will have access to cash bars with beer and cocktails, and entertainment. Make your way to the new River Landing Miami on Saturday, November 13 from 2PM - 6PM to taste the best tacos South Florida has to offer!
You can expect to see restaurants serving tacos in different forms such as ice cream tacos, sushi tacos, traditional tacos, and much more.
Participating restaurants include The Crazy Toston, Bartaco, Pin-up taco, La Tiendita Taqueria, Jacalito Taqueria Mexicana and many more!
Guests will enjoy drinks from various spirits, such as Tito's Vodka, Stella Rosa, Senorio Mezcal, Estrella Jalisco, Veza Sur, and more as well as a variety of entertainment.
Purchase your tickets today!
VIP tickets start at $50 and include early entry into the event at 2 PM, unlimited drinks, an exclusive lounging area, a commemorative gift, and exclusive restaurants. General Admission tickets start at $25 and include entry into the event at 3 PM, unlimited tacos, and entertainment.
A portion of the proceeds will benefit The De Moya Foundation. All guests must be over the age of 21 to attend this event. No infants or babies will be allowed inside of the venue.
AROUND THE WEB
- Things to Do: New Times Tacolandia Taco Festival Miami Saturday November 13 2021
- Things to Do: New Times' Tacolandia Taco List
- Five Interesting Tacos to Try in Miami and Fort Lauderdale
- Things to Do in Miami: Tacolandia BOGO Flash Sale
- Things to Do in Miami: New Times' Tacolandia at Magic City Studios November 16, 2019
- National Taco Day 2019 Specials and Deals in Miami
- Things to Do in Miami: Tacolandia 2019 at Magic City Studios November 16, 2019
- Things to Do in Miami: New Times Tacolandia 2019 Tickets November 16, 2019
- Things to Do in Miami Food and Drink Events November 16 Through November 18