Come out and enjoy unlimited tacos at Miami New Times' Tacolandia! Tacolandia, presented by Goya, is a taco sampling event you will not want to miss.
The event will feature over 30 of South Florida's best restaurants, each featuring a dish that showcases their idea of a taco. In addition to unlimited taco samplings, event goers will have access to cash bars with beer and cocktails and entertainment. Make your way to Soho Studios on Saturday, November 17 from 2PM - 6PM to taste the best tacos South Florida has to offer!
You can expect to see restaurants serving tacos in different forms such as ice cream tacos, sushi tacos, traditional tacos and much more.
Some participating restaurants are 222 Taco, Rubio's Coastal Grill and Madlove by Latin House. More restaurants are coming soon!
Guests will enjoy drinks from various spirits, such as Banyan Reserve Vodka and Modelo, as well as a variety of entertainment. General Admission ticket holders will have access to cash bars throughout the venue. VIP ticket holders will have complimentary drinks and will also have access to cash bars in General Admission.
Purchase your tickets today! VIP tickets start at $50 and include early entry into the event at 2pm, unlimited taco samples, complimentary drinks in VIP,...
access to cash bars in General Admission and entertainment. General Admission tickets start at $35 and include entry into the event at 3pm, unlimited taco samples, access to cash bars in General Admission and entertainment.
You must be 21+ to attend this event. A government issued ID will be required to enter. Ticket prices are subject to increase.
AROUND THE WEB
- Tacolandia 2018: Buy Tickets Now Before Prices Increase
- New Times' Tacolandia Returns to Soho Studios
- Here Are the Tacos You'll Be Eating at Tacolandia Tomorrow
- Facebook Live: Herradura Tequila Tasting for Tacolandia From Cabo Flats at Dolphin Mall
- Tamboka, Gypsy Latin Band, to Play at New Times' Tacolandia Saturday
- Facebook Live: Veza Sur's Brewers Will Share Beer-and-Taco-Pairing Tips for Tacolandia
- Facebook Live With Coyo Taco's Scott Linquist Today at 3 p.m.
- Tacolandia Offers Miami's Best Tacos in One Place: Fiesta Four-Pack on Sale Now
- New Times' Sips & Sweets Presale Starts Now and Last Chance to Purchase Iron Fork