GET YOUR TICKETS NOW
Come out and enjoy unlimited tacos at Miami New Times' Tacolandia! Tacolandia, is a taco sampling event you will not want to miss.
The event will feature over 30 of South Florida's best restaurants, each featuring a dish that showcases their idea of a taco. In addition to unlimited taco samplings, event goers will have access to cash bars with beer and cocktails and entertainment. Make your way to Magic City Studios on Saturday, November 16 from 2PM - 6PM to taste the best tacos South Florida has to offer!
You can expect to see restaurants serving tacos in different forms such as ice cream tacos, sushi tacos, traditional tacos and much more.
Participating restaurants include, Rocco's Tacos, Cabo Flats, Tacomiendo and many more!
Guests will enjoy drinks from various spirits, such as Estrella Jalisco and Blue Martini, as well as a variety of entertainment. General Admission ticket holders will have access to cash bars throughout the venue. VIP ticket holders will have complimentary drinks and will also have access to cash bars in General Admission.
Purchase your tickets today! VIP tickets start at $50 and include early entry into the event at 2pm, unlimited taco samples, complimentary drinks in VIP,...
access to cash bars in General Admission and entertainment. General Admission tickets start at $25 and include entry into the event at 3pm, unlimited taco samples, access to cash bars in General Admission and entertainment.
You must be 21+ to attend this event. A government issued ID will be required to enter. Ticket prices are subject to increase.
AROUND THE WEB
- Get Your Presale Tickets for New Times' Tacolandia 2019
- Miami's Best Eats and Drinks This Weekend: Tacolandia, Drag Brunch, and Vista Rooftop
- New Times' Tacolandia Turns Wynwood Into a Taco Paradise
- Attention, Taco Chefs: Tacolandia Wants You
- The Top Five Reasons to Go to Tacolandia
- Tacolandia 2018 Features Tacos for Every Taste
- Tacolandia 2018: Buy Tickets Now Before Prices Increase
- New Times' Tacolandia Returns to Soho Studios
- Here Are the Tacos You'll Be Eating at Tacolandia Tomorrow