On Tuesday, March 9, 2021 buckle up anytime from 4:00PM-8:00PM, to join taco lovers alike for the first-ever Miami New Times Tacolandia Taco Stop!
Last year took a lot from us (Tacolandia included), but since we know you Miamians love sampling the different meats, seafood and toppings your favorite restaurants can put inside a tortilla we decided this event is just what we need while we wait for the return of our annual, in-person Tacolandia event! The first-ever Tacolandia Taco Stop will make tasting a variety of different sweet, spicy, tangy, crunchy, savory, (you name it we’ll have it) tacos as simple as rolling down your window.
The first-ever Tacolandia Taco Stop will be Taco-Filled, to say the least. We will have several taco shops on-site sampling their favorite taco!
And because we know Taco consumption is always best when accompanied with a nice drink, each ticket purchaser will receive their own Tacolandia Taco Stop Beverage Kit! To top it off, ticket purchasers will also receive one free taco from the 15+ restaurants featured on the Tacolandia Taco Stop Card.
Grab your tickets today! You won’t want to miss the chance to drive-thru and get everything you need to experience Tacolandia in the comfort of your home.
Tickets include the mouth-watering tacos from restaurants at the Tacolandia Taco Stop, the Tacolandia Taco Stop Card and your exclusive Tacolandia Taco Stop Beverage Kit. Please note that this is a 21+ event and you will need to show government-issued ID for entry into the event. *Ticket prices are subject to increase so buy early!
AROUND THE WEB
- New Times' Tacolandia Is Tomorrow: Here's Your Taco Checklist
- South Florida's Five Most Interesting Tacos
- Tacolandia BOGO Flash Sale: Get Two-for-One Tickets Now
- Get Your Tacolandia 2019 Fiesta Four-Packs Now
- National Taco Day 2019 Specials in Miami
- Here Are the Tacos You'll Be Eating at Tacolandia 2019
- Tickets for New Times' Tacolandia 2019 on Sale Now
- Miami's Best Eats and Drinks This Weekend: Tacolandia, Drag Brunch, and Vista Rooftop
- New Times' Tacolandia Turns Wynwood Into a Taco Paradise