Miami New Times is proud to present Tacolandia! Tacolandia, presented by Goya, is a taco sampling event...
you will not want to miss. The event will feature over 30 of South Florida's best restaurants, each featuring a dish that showcases their idea of a taco. In addition to unlimited taco samplings, event goers will have access to cash bars with beer and cocktails and entertainment. Come out and taste the best tacos South Florida has to offer!
You can expect to see restaurants serving tacos in different forms such as ice cream tacos, sushi tacos,...
traditional tacos and much more. Some participating restaurants are Plomo and Amour de Miami. More restaurants are coming soon!
Guests will enjoy drinks from various spirits as well as a variety of entertainment. General Admission ticket holders will have access to cash bars throughout the venue. VIP ticket holders will have complimentary drinks and will also have access to cash bars in General Admission.
Purchase your tickets today! VIP tickets start at $50 and include early entry into the event at 2pm, unlimited taco samples,...
complimentary drinks, access to cash bars in General Admission and entertainment. General Admission tickets start at $35 and include entry at 3pm, unlimited taco samples, access to cash bars and entertainment.
You must be 21+ to attend this event. A government issue ID will be required to enter. A portion of ticket proceeds will benefit Feeding South Florida. Ticket prices are subject to increase.
AROUND THE WEB
- Here Are the Tacos You'll Be Eating at Tacolandia Tomorrow
- Facebook Live: Herradura Tequila Tasting for Tacolandia From Cabo Flats at Dolphin Mall
- Tamboka, Gypsy Latin Band, to Play at New Times' Tacolandia Saturday
- Facebook Live: Veza Sur's Brewers Will Share Beer-and-Taco-Pairing Tips for Tacolandia
- Facebook Live With Coyo Taco's Scott Linquist Today at 3 p.m.
- Tacolandia Offers Miami's Best Tacos in One Place: Fiesta Four-Pack on Sale Now
- New Times' Sips & Sweets Presale Starts Now and Last Chance to Purchase Iron Fork
- New Times' Tacolandia Presale Starts Now
- The Five Best Breakfast Tacos in Miami